LIMITATION ON USE:
- Be a natural person to access or seek to access FundForUnity or a Member Service;
- Not access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person's FundForUnity or Member Service account;
- Not permit any other person to use your username and password; keep your FundForUnity account username, password, at all times and not disclose your password to anyone else;
- Report the HelpDesk immediately if you suspect that the security of your FundForUnity account may have been compromised e.g.: your password or username has been lost or stolen. Contact FundForUnity using the details at Contact Us;
- Ensure your personal details (including your name and date of birth) are accurate and keep up to date with FundForUnity;
- You are responsible for any use of your FundForUnity account using your username and password, whether or not such use has been authorized by you.
- Details on FundForUnity may only be accessed through the FundForUnity website, and only using the username and authentication details which have been specifically allocated to you.
You must use FundForUnity and your FundForUnity account only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of FundForUnity by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to FundForUnity.
You must not post or transmit via FundForUnity any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON FUNDFORUNITY:
If, within your FundForUnity account, you are asked to provide information, the information you supply must be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that if you supply incomplete, inaccurate or false information, use FundForUnity to perform (or attempt to perform) an unauthorized action, or otherwise misuse FundForUnity, then it may suspend or terminate your FundForUnity access. Giving false or misleading information is a serious offense. Providing incomplete, inaccurate or false information via FundForUnity will be treated in the same way as providing incorrect information on a form or in person and may result in prosecution and civil or criminal penalties.
Material featured on this website may not be reproduced. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party (user submitted content). Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
Links to external websites/portals
At many places on FundForUnity, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. FundForUnity is not responsible for the contents of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked destinations.
Links to FundForUnity by other websites/portals
We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this website and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this website so that you can be informed of any changes or updates therein. Also, we do permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site only if it is under iframe code, which is provided by FundForunity. We do not permit our other pages to be loaded on your side. Permission should be taken from SVPRET for the same if it needed to load.