This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust (“SVPRET”). ("SVPRET", "We" or "Us") and how it treats the information that SVPRET collects and receives, including information related to your past use of SVPRET donation. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that SVPRET does not own or control or to people that SVPRET does not employ or manage.
- The information collected by SVPRET.
- How information collected by SVPRET is used.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information
- Linking to Third Party Websites
- Users Must Keep Their Passwords Private
- Changes to Our Privacy Statement
- Final Statement
Information Collected by SVPRET
We will not knowingly use information collected on this website to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. SVPRET collects information from our users at several different points on our website. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Personally Identifiable Information" refers to information that can directly identify an individual; for example, such information may include an individual's name, mailing address, phone number or email address.
Information that Is Automatically Collected
We use IP addresses, with the help of a business partner, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information.
Information that Is Collected by Cookies
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive containing information about that user. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our website. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
Information that Is Actively Submitted to SVPRET
To donate online a user must provide contact information (such as name and address) and financial information (such as a credit card number and its expiration date). This information is used for providing acknowledgment purposes, with the help of our service provider (the bank which is providing us the payment gateway facilities), and to fill users' request. If we have trouble processing a request, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
Third Party Advertisers on SVPRET's Website
Information SVPRET Obtains from Third Parties
Presently website is not collecting user information from third party. Only in case of Payment Gateway, the bank (who so ever provides the payment gateway services for online transaction) collects very critical information like Credit card or debit card number, Expiry date of credit card or debit card, Credit card or debit card holders name, amount deducted from their credit or debit account and any other relevant information which is must for online transaction. This information is collected by payment gateway service provider and this information along with your contact information are stored with payment gateway service provider. SVPRET stores only your contact information and amount you donate or pay for donation.
The critical information like credit or debit card number, its expiry date, card holder´s name, bank name are not at all stored with SVPRET website, in fact it is stored with the payment gateway services providers. The payment gateway service provider sends the transaction number to SVPRET website on completion of payment procedure along with status of transaction (like success, cancel or Failure).
As SVPRET is not at all collecting credit or debit card details there is no question of storing it to the server of SVPRET and using it for any purpose. This critical information is solely stored with payment gateway service provider. They also never use your card details with any third party except the bank from where they need to deduct sanctioned amount by you.
- On Successful transaction of payment
In case of successful transaction of payment for donation the user will inform accordingly. The details will also inform via email (if proper email address provided at the time of payment). The amount will be deducted from user's respective bank and credited in the account of SVPRET account. The user will get necessary entry in their passbook or bank statement directly from their bank. If payment is for donation, user will get income tax exemption certificate (in India only). The acknowledgment will be provided in the form of donation slip (online) and user has to get it printed. The exemption from income tax is only granted in case of donation made to SVPRET and is not refundable on any condition.
- On Cancel of transaction of payment
If user cancels the transaction in middle of the process, the details are stored in the database and transaction of record generated mentioning that user has interfered in middle of transaction and cancels the transaction. In case of cancelation of transaction, it is possible that server might have already completed transaction and user may get the report of transaction late. In that case: If transaction is for donation cancel of order is not possible if transition is for donation than user has to enter cancelation of donation procedure. If donation is already processed (donation is already credited in the trust´s A/c) then cancelation is not possible.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
- Failure of payment transaction
In case if the transaction is failed, appropriate message or error code will be displayed, the donor will have to take necessary action to reprocess the transaction.
How Information Collected by SVPRET Is Used
Demographic Information: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners. The aggregated demographic information is linked to any Personally Identifiable Information that can identify any individual person.
Communicating with Our Users: We use Personally Identifiable Information (such as your name, telephone number or email address) to communicate with our users when they have questions, concerns or comments about their accounts or the services that we provide. If you contact us, we may or may not delete your emails or voicemails to us. Information Shared With Third Parties. We do not share your information with third party except payment transaction to payment gateway service providers.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
Users must provide accurate and correct contact information (name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number) etc. On providing wrong information if we are unable to process your request, then we are not at all responsible for the act. We provide services and product only if you provide the correct information. Due to wrong information product may not reach to your destination in time or sometime not reach at all. In that case, SVPRET is not responsible and have no legal rights to provide required services or refund your amount.
Linking to Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the Privacy Statements of each and every website that collects Personally Identifiable Information. This Privacy Statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Users Must Keep Their Passwords Private
Users are required to keep their account passwords confidential and do not share this information with others. If you choose to reveal or share your password, we are unable to guarantee the security of your password.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may change, and use of information that we gather now is subject to the Privacy Statement that is in effect as of the time of use. You are responsible for periodically checking our Privacy Statement. If we make minor changes to this Privacy Statement, the changes will be immediately effective upon posting the revised Privacy Statement to the website.
SVPRET will use your information in accordance with the Privacy Statement that is currently in effect.
- Introduction - This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
- Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- License to Use Website - You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- (a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system. (Though we encourage fair use for academic / noncommercial purposes)
- (b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
- Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
- We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
- Third Party Websites - If the website contains links to other websites then we are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
- Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
- Our Contact Details - You can contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.